Saturday, March 1, 2008

Blog Numero Uno

So, hello blogosphere. My sister (who deserves full credit for my beautiful header) persuaded me to start a blog. I'll try to blog consistently but past experiences cause me to doubt...

A little about me:
I live in Greenville, South Carolina and I go to Mountain Creek Baptist Church. I'm a grad student at Clemson University (at a satellite location), working on a public administration degree, and I work full time at a small law firm. As far as interests, I love my Savior, Jesus, music, politics, books, needlework (some call me "grandma") and spending time with friends.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Yay! You're first blog!

Sarah said...

It's good to see you back in the blosphere. I hope to read more about what is going on in your life. I miss you and look forward to talking with you soon!

Linda said...

I love the Bible verse you chose.
Isaiah 40:31 became a special verse
to me in the mid 1970's when I
attended a ladies retreat at
Ridgecrest. This verse was used
as the theme for our weekend. A
young lady from South Carolina was
our guest soloist for the weekend
and she sang "They That Wait Upon the Lord Shall Renew Their Strength". It was BEAUTIFUL! Let's
find a copy of that music to sing.