Sunday, March 2, 2008

A is for Alphabet

Ok, so I'm stealing my sister's idea and will be using the letters of the alphabet to guide my blogs. Obviously, today is 'A.'  I'm already cheating by using "alphabet."  I don't really have much to say about the alphabet...to make up for cheating, I'm going to list things that begin with A that make me happy: 

    Altos (I'm secretly jealous of them)
    Austrians 
       Autumn
     Autobiographies
       Amelia (Bedillia and Bailey)
       Amusement Parks
       Angels
       Anklets
       Artichokes (just the ones that talk; aka: Archibald)     
     
I apologize for being boring...I'll try to be more creative as time goes on.  

                                                  
                            
                           

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love the blog...and that your dorkiness is gonna shine through on it!! JK! So glad you came to visit yesterday...I miss you so much already...

Linda said...

Really like your blog even tho you
"stole" sister's idea of the alphabet, don't think she'll mind.
Oddly enough, I am also envious
of those who sing ALTO. I have
tried all my life and can't begin
to lay claims on that gorgeous
sound. Oh well I can honestly say
I tried and will just stick to
soprano and at least I am a SECOND
Keep up the wonderful blog!
Again, I really like your blog!

Erin said...

good to know you're both jealous of me! (an alto!) ;)